Monday, May 7, 2012

Extreme Couponing Tip - Keep All of Your Coupons

I know many of you are looking through the coupon inserts and thinking, "There are so many coupons I won't use." You don't have to use all of them. But you do have to keep all of them. You certainly don't need five bottles of Ex-Lax. However, if Ex-Lax goes on sale for $3.00 at Publix. There is a $2.00 off manufacturer coupon and a $2.00 Publix coupon to stack with, so you are actually making $1.00 for every Ex-Lax you buy. At Publix (or Walmart) you can use the overage to apply towards your other groceries that you don't have coupons for.

I clip all the coupons that I know I will use and put them in my binder. But I keep every coupon and stash the others in a big fat envelope, just in case a sale comes along. I do wind up buying alot of vitamins and medicine, which I donate to our local nursing home, shelter or church. Start paying close attention to the Green Advantage Flyer at Publix. That's where you are going to find your high value coupons to stack with for overages.
These flyers can be found in the front of the store, or sometimes they are behind the customer service desk. Vitamins, medicine and make-up are typically the products that you will get an overage for, but there are also alot of good match-ups for free things too. I've gotten free bodywash, shampoo, hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment