Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Join The Coupon Club!!!!!!!!




Do you love to coupon? Or want to learn how. My name is Jennifer. I have recently moved to the Tampa Bay Area. I love to coupon and would love to have you join The Coupon Club. We get together once a week and discuss all the freebies and deals available in the area and trade coupons. This is how couponers get more coupons and are able to score fabulous deals!



 More coupons = More Free Stuff!



 Whether you are an expert or a newbie we will have fun every week and help each other save at least 60 - 70% off our grocery bills. This is a great way to make new friends, network ideas and build your stockpile.



 Email (couponclub@yahoo.com) or text me at  321-604-1037 for the schedule and address. I'm looking forward to meeting fellow coupon lovers and getting lots of free stuff!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment