Thursday, May 3, 2012

Extreme Couponing Tip: How To Stack Coupons At Target

Target will mail store coupons to your house if you sign up for their mailing list, or you can print store coupons on their website. You can only print two of each coupon per computer. It's a little tricky to tell the difference on the website between the store coupons and the manufacturer. Here's a trick! If it's a manufacturer coupon the wording will say "when you buy". The store coupons say "with the purchase of".
Target will allow you to stack one target store coupon and one manufacturer coupon per item. The great thing about Target is that they also have coupons for clothing, toys, bedding and pretty much anything they sell at Target. This comes in really handy at Christmas time.
The other day I found a tank top on clearance for $4.50, which is a good price already. I had a target store coupon printed from the Internet for $3.00 off, which made my oop (out of pocket) on $1.50!
Gold'n'Plump chicken drumsticks were also on sale for $2.99each.
I had two manufacturer coupons for $1.00 off one product,
and I stacked two store coupons for $1.50 off one product.
I got two packages of fresh chicken for $1.00! How awesome is that!
Alot of the Target coupons are for Target-brand products, Market Pantry or Up & Up. I highly recommend the Target brand, and if you use these coupons you can score alot of things for FREE or close to FREE!
Up and Up Aluminum Foil is $0.49 (35 feet)
There is a coupon for $0.50  off one = FREE
Market Pantry Chicken Burritos $0.89
Use $1.50 off two Market Pantry Chicken items = $0.28
Up and Up Nail Polish Remover $0.49
Use $0.50 off one = FREE
Market Pantry Fruit Snacks $1.69
Use $1.00 off two Market Pantry Snack Items = $2.38 for two or $1.19 each
I love Target, maybe a little too much. I always shop there with a list, so I don't get distracted by all the other wonderful things they have that are NOT on sale. I only buy the things on my list and I force myself to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment